Best Caffeine Pills: Which are the Best of 2021?
Hate coffee? You’re not alone. Many people detest the bitter taste of a must-have drink for many. And it is that coffee can help us to perform more at work or school. What’s more, it could also help us lose weight. What can you do if you can’t stand this drink? Well, get all its benefits in the form of caffeine pills!
Caffeine pills are a product that will give you an exact dose of caffeine. You can use them instead of coffee to keep drowsiness at bay and activate your metabolism. However, they are not without adverse effects. Do you want to learn how to use this supplement safely? Well, keep reading, we will tell you all its secrets!
The most important
- Caffeine pills are pure caffeine-based supplements.
- We can use caffeine pills to increase our attention span and concentration. They will also improve athletic performance and can help you lose weight.
- When we buy caffeine pills, we must pay attention to the presence of animal products and allergens. In addition, we have to consider the fact of additional ingredients and how they affect the value for money of the final product.
The best caffeine pills: our recommendations
We have chosen the following caffeine pills for their superb quality. You will not be disappointed! As always, we recommend consulting with your doctor before starting a new supplement.
- The best caffeine pills for beginners
- Best vegan caffeine pills
- The best gluten-free caffeine pills
- Best Caffeine Pills Without Magnesium Stearate
- The best caffeine pills with L-theanine
The best caffeine pills for beginners
Most caffeine pills have a “moderate” dose of this ingredient (200 milligrams per capsule). However, these pills contain 100 mg of caffeine per capsule, the equivalent of a large cup of coffee. We stay with this supplement thinking of people who are not used to using caffeine. This “light” dose will allow you to enjoy the benefits of this stimulant without suffering from nervousness or tremors.
1 Scitec Nutrition Caffeine 100 Capsules 1x 49 g
Are you in need of a dietary supplement that can help you get energized, improve your mood and combat tiredness? Scitec Nutrition has the answer: “Caffeine.” Offered in a convenient capsule form, each container holds 100 servings with 100 mg of caffeine anhydrous per serving. Perfect for pre-workout use or simply as a pick-me-up during the day when you feel the need.
Most caffeine pills have a “moderate” dose of this ingredient (200 milligrams per capsule). However, these pills contain 100 mg of caffeine per capsule, the equivalent of a large cup of coffee.
We stay with this supplement thinking of people who are not used to using caffeine. This “light” dose will allow you to enjoy the benefits of this stimulant without suffering from nervousness or tremors.
2. Best vegan caffeine pills – Performance Lab Stim
These capsules do not contain animal ingredients. Their manufacturer assures that they can increase fat burning, improve athletic performance or enhance concentration.
We have loved that these caffeine pills offer a plant-based alternative for our most compassionate readers. With 200 mg of caffeine per pill, this supplement is perfect for vegans!
Basic stimulant supplements’ caffeine megadoses lead to short-term jitters and long-range exhaustion. They also often include synthetic colors, preservatives and flavors.
Performance Lab® Stim is smarter and cleaner. With Natural Caffeine 50 mg + Suntheanine® 100 mg, it delivers greater dosing precision, fewer side effects and superior performance-tuned stimulation.
Stim’s ultramodern design also helps restore caffeine-depleted brain chemicals with Ajipure® L-Tyrosine + NutriGenesis® B-Complex – supporting healthy recovery from all caffeine-driven activities.
How to take
Stim supplies 50 mg of clean, precisely dosed caffeine stimulation per capsule. Take more as required – up to a maximum of 5 capsules (250 mg) per day. For a calm, controlled caffeine ‘kick’ without the negative side effects.
Stim is the future of caffeine stimulation. Caffeine 2.0. Intelligently designed to counterbalance the natural caffeine with an ultramodern cocktail of advanced-form nutrients. Restoring caffeine-depleted brain chemicals to support clean, relaxed energy with faster, healthier recovery.
3. The best gluten-free caffeine pills
Dual Pro Fat-Burner | Fatburner Pills for Men and Women | 100 Vegan Caps
Dry extract of garcinia (Garcinia cambogia), Dry extract of green coffee, CLA powder (conjugated linoleic acid), ALC (acetyl L-carnitine), Dry extract of green tea, Black Pepper extract, Rice flour and anti-caking agents (microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide). Capsule (hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose).
WHY IS THE DUAL PRO-FAT-BURNER THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU?
Complex fat burner capsules: The selection and unique composition of DUAL Pro FAT-BURNER’s natural ingredients such as Carnitine, CLA, Garcinia Cambogia, Coffee bean extract, Green tea extract, and Black pepper are highly fast-acting. They gently stimulate the metabolism and use the stored fat as an energy source. At the same time, this improves your performance while burning fat.
This supplement offers 200 mg of caffeine per capsule. It is vegan and gluten-free. In addition, it has been manufactured in the European Union following strict quality regulations.
If you are celiac, finding the perfect supplement can be challenging. For that reason, we stick with these fabulous gluten-free pills. Now, you can enjoy all the effects of caffeine without worrying!
4. Best Caffeine Pills Without Magnesium Stearate
Ana Maria Lajusticia | Hydrolisate Collagen Powder with Magnesium and Vitamin C |For healthy Skin, Nails, Hair and Ligaments | Natural Energy, Strawberry Flavour 350g
Recommended for the regeneration of any tissue, such as in cases of ligament rupture, muscle overload and for the maintenance of tendons, ligaments, bones and muscles under normal conditions. Also effective against hair loss and brittle nails.
These pills provide 200 milligrams of pure caffeine per unit. They have been manufactured in Germany, completely free from pesticides, genetically modified products, additives, or sugars. Why do we include this product? Well, because it is free of magnesium stearate, an additive widely used in preparing supplements. Some people are wary of this extra ingredient and prefer to avoid it.
Pleasant taste, easily dissolves in liquid. Magnesium helps me relax so well… Will see about what collagen part does in a few weeks, but magnesium, yes, it works! I think it’s a great value supplement for a moderate price. P.S. After a few months of using it I do believe the product tightened my skin. Turning 57 in 2 weeks, and both pics are recent.
5. The best caffeine pills with L-theanine
Ultramodern nootropic for brainpower, brain health and burnout resistance
- Boosts brain energy up to 13.6% (Cognizin®)
- Supports focus, memory, speed, motivation
- Helps recovery from intense cognitive exertion
The only nootropic that enhances cognition and helps your brain recover from intense mental exertion
Performance Lab® Mind enhances performance-driven cognitive functions: Focus, speed, energy, memory, motivation and more.
Mind is also the first nootropic to help you bounce back faster by fighting stress burnout – all while supporting brain health over time.
Mind features Cognizin® (boosts brain energy 13.6%) and eco-friendly Sharp-PS® Green, plus the highest-potency Maritime Pine Bark Extract (95% proanthocyanidins) on the market.
How to take
Boost your all-round brainpower with 1-2 daily capsules. Take on an empty stomach. Use consistently over time to support accumulative results and promote long-range whole-brain health.
Mind is a revolutionary, stim-free brain formula designed to promote peak human performance under pressure. Combining multi-tasking nootropic ingredients – in advanced forms – for optimal neuro-nutrient delivery. To enhance full spectrum cognitive function, promote healthy recovery and support sharper bounce-back.
Shopping Guide: What You Should Know About Caffeine Pills
Caffeine pills allow us to put aside a well-known cup of coffee. This supplement has all the benefits of coffee (increases calorie expenditure, increases attention, and improves fatigue resistance). However, it also has its disadvantages (nervousness and insomnia).
What are caffeine pills?
Caffeine pills are supplements that concentrate a large amount of pure caffeine. They are popular with athletes, students, and people who hate to drink coffee but want to get a “boost of energy.” Also, some people turn to them to “speed up the metabolism” in an attempt to lose a few extra pounds.
Who does not know the stimulating effect of coffee, tea, or energy drinks?
Although these products are widely used, some people look for other alternatives. And it is that we could hate the taste of coffee, lack time to enjoy a cup of tea, or not be able to afford to buy energy drinks every day.
In that case, caffeine pills appear as an exciting alternative. And it is that we can take them “on the fly” and continue with our daily activity. In addition, they will allow us to know precisely the dose of caffeine we consume each day. But are they instrumental? Let’s see what science says!
Do Caffeine Pills Fight Fatigue?
We have all turned to a cup of coffee to keep us awake. But what if you substitute a caffeine pill for that steaming drink? Can this molecule make our tiredness “disappear” or “hide it”?Caffeine, a trending topic in stimulants.
- Stay awake: If we need to rest, our body will produce chemicals to signal to our brain that “it is time to sleep.” Thus, we will feel sleepy. However, caffeine has the “superpower” of sabotaging these signals. The result? We stop feeling tired!
- Alert and attentive: The consumption of caffeine activates the production of stimulating substances by our bodies. For example, we will create more adrenaline, a hormone that causes a sensation of alertness.
- Not without my caffeine: If the body asks us for “five more minutes” in bed or if we can’t keep our eyes open, we can turn to caffeine pills. Thus, in half an hour, we will feel more awake. But, can it be harmful to ignore the signals that our body sends us?
Highlights and shadows of caffeine for fatigue
- The best: Caffeine can improve people’s mood and attention span who don’t get enough sleep. In addition, this molecule has antioxidant effects and could protect the brain from people who get little rest.
- The worst: It is suspected that taking caffeine (in pills, food, or drinks) when fatigued could make us dependent on this molecule. Thus, we would enter a “vicious cycle” that, little by little, would affect our way of life and make our fatigue permanent.
Note: If caffeine suits you, you can use these supplements to keep you awake at specific times. But if you constantly find yourself tired and “can’t function” without caffeine, you may need help. Please take a look at our article on combat fatigue, and do not hesitate to consult your doctor.
Do caffeine pills improve concentration?
Yes, caffeine pills may help you perform better at work or in school. In experiments with this substance, it has been seen that caffeine can improve the speed at which we process information. In addition, it helps us to stay alert and motivated during academic or work sessions.
However, excess caffeine (over 450 mg, in most people) tends to impair “working memory.” Taking many caffeine pills could affect the ability to remember small details necessary for our work. Quite a problem!
Our advice: If you are a healthy adult, you can turn to caffeine pills to improve your academic performance. However, avoid abusing them to keep nervousness at bay.
Are caffeine pills good for athletes?
Caffeinated supplements can increase motivation and improve exercise endurance, according to our references. For this reason, many athletes choose to use caffeine pills before their workouts. The results are noticeable!
If you play soccer, lift weights in the gym, or do track, caffeine could dramatically improve your performance. This effect could be somewhat more potent in male athletes. However, women can also benefit from the effects of caffeine pills.
However, remember that you should only use caffeine pills for sports if you are a healthy adult. And is that behavioral problems, anxiety, and even actual psychological disorders have been described among athletes who abuse this substance. Avoid exceeding 400 mg a day of this powerful supplement!
Note: Take advantage of caffeine to take your workouts to a new level. However, avoid abusing this supplement. If you are a minor or have any emotional or psychological problems, do not use caffeine pills without consulting your doctor.
Can I use caffeine diet pills?
It looks like caffeine could be a real ” fat burner “! Supplementation with this stimulant has been seen to increase the calories we expend. In addition, it could help convert our body fat into energy. If we combine caffeine pills with exercise and a low-calorie diet, it could enhance our weight loss.
Unfortunately, this beautiful effect has a big “but.” And it is that our body quickly gets used to caffeine. Thus, our metabolism will soon find “its balance” and stop expending more calories than usual. This tolerance to caffeine usually appears after approximately one month of use.
Note: Caffeine pills will help us lose weight if we do not usually drink coffee, tea, or caffeinated drinks. In addition, it will be necessary to combine them with a healthy diet plan that allows us to maintain that weight loss once the pills are no longer helpful. Your nutritionist could help you!
What are the downsides of caffeine pills?
- Caffeine is a widely used compound in our daily lives. However, that situation does not make it a “weak” substance! Caffeine pills can lead to several drawbacks. We recommend that you get to know them before trying these articles: Elevation of blood pressure: A few minutes after consuming caffeine, we will experience an elevation of our blood pressure. If we suffer from hypertension (high blood pressure), it may be a good idea to limit our caffeine intake (in the form of pills, coffee, or other beverages).
- Increased heart rate: Caffeine can cause rapid heartbeat and palpitations in the most sensitive people. This condition could worsen the health of individuals who already had heart problems.
- Anxiety: Caffeine pills can cause nervousness and anxiety in some individuals. They could also lead to shaking and poor concentration. These effects are more common if you take large doses of caffeine (400 milligrams or more in a day).
- Insomnia: Caffeine will keep you awake. No question about that! If you want to get a better night’s sleep, be aware that caffeine pills could make it hard for you to rest, especially if you take these supplements in the afternoon or evening.
- Tolerance: The benefits of caffeine diminish over time. You will have to increase the dose of this substance to continue enjoying its benefits. And the greater the amount of caffeine we ingest, the greater the likelihood of adverse effects.
- Dependence: If you stop drinking caffeine “suddenly,” you could suffer a “withdrawal syndrome.” Headache, malaise, nervousness, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating will appear. These symptoms will last 2 to 6 days in most cases.
How are caffeine pills used?
Before taking caffeine pills, we advise you to review your health status with your doctor. If you are a healthy adult, you can benefit from this supplement. To do this, follow the manufacturer’s instructions and do not exceed the recommended dose.
In the following lines, we have included the most up-to-date information about the use of caffeine pills. However, remember that this guide is purely informative. If you have any questions, contact your supplement supplier or see your doctor.
How many caffeine pills can I take? The answer will depend on your sensitivity to caffeine and the dose of each capsule.
- 50-100 milligrams of caffeine a day is considered a “low” dose (equivalent to one or two cups of black coffee). If you don’t usually drink caffeine, it is recommended that you start with this dose.
- 200-300 mg of caffeine a day is equivalent to “moderate” consumption, according to an Italian study. If you usually drink coffee, you may need to increase your dose of pills to this amount.
- From 400 mg of caffeine a day, your chances of suffering tolerance, dependence, and adverse effects related to this substance will increase. Therefore, it is not recommended that you exceed this dose.
We recommend that you take caffeine pills in the morning. For example, you can take them with your breakfast or half an hour before your training or study day.
You can divide the caffeine dose into several servings throughout the day (for example, 100 mg at breakfast and 100 mg before the gym). However, remember that the later you take your last caffeine pill, the greater the chances that your sleep will be affected.
Duration of supplementation
The longer you take caffeine pills, the more likely you are to develop tolerance and dependence. In addition, when exceeding 400 milligrams/day of this substance, its benefits will decrease (especially those related to mental performance), and its adverse effects will increase.
We recommend that you monitor your response to caffeine pills often. For example, some people may develop tolerance after as little as five days, while others never experience this unpleasant effect.
Solutions for tolerance and dependency
If you want to reduce your tolerance to caffeine, you can let your body “forget” about this substance by avoiding taking it for a month or two.
Do you want to avoid the “withdrawal syndrome” that can appear after you stop taking caffeine pills? In that case, you can gradually reduce your caffeine dose until you stop taking it. Thus, you could reduce the fatigue, bad mood, and headache that appear when you stop these supplements “suddenly.”
What precautions should I take with caffeine pills?
- Must use Caffeine pills responsibly. Otherwise, you could suffer different unpleasant effects. Do not miss our recommendations, and they will help you during supplementation with this product ( 15 ): Do not have more than 400 mg of caffeine in a day. Thus, you will avoid the consequences of excess caffeine (palpitations, sweating, anxiety, and insomnia, among others).
- It would help if you were of legal age to take caffeine pills. Teens who abuse caffeine can experience severe side effects, such as nervousness, aggressiveness, and sadness.
- Consider your “every day” caffeine intake. If you already have tea, coffee, energy drinks, or medicine that contain caffeine, be careful. You could easily exceed the maximum recommended dose of 400 mg of caffeine per day and suffer adverse effects.
- Watch your medication. Caffeine pills can affect the effectiveness of your medication. If you take psychiatric drugs, oral contraceptives, antibiotics, or heart medication (among others), consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
- Do not take caffeine pills if you have heart problems, hypertension, irritable bowel, psychological problems, incontinence, osteoporosis (brittle bones), Parkinson’s or glaucoma, among others. Consult your doctor before taking caffeine pills if you suffer from any other illness.
- Avoid caffeine pills if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Stop taking caffeine pills if you have discomforts such as headache, nervousness, tremors, or insomnia.
- Don’t mix caffeine pills with alcohol. Caffeine cannot make drunkenness or hangover go away. On the contrary, it could favor risky behaviors (such as drunk driving) by reducing the sensation (but not the reality) of “being drunk.”
- Do not combine caffeine pills with other drugs. If you use caffeine pills together with illegal drugs (amphetamines, cocaine, and others), you could suffer serious adverse effects.
Caffeine pills are a “modern” alternative to coffee. You can take them in a matter of seconds and take them with you everywhere. In addition, their low price makes them much cheaper than ordering a coffee daily at our favorite place.
As if that were not enough, caffeine pills can help you perform better at work, improve your personal best in the gym, or lose weight. But, don’t abuse them! A prudent consumption will be essential if you want to enjoy this supplement without problems. And you, are you thinking of trying caffeine pills?
If, thanks to this article, you have discovered caffeine pills, please, leave a comment and share this article.