How to Choose the Right Crossbody Bag
How to Choose the Right Crossbody Bag
Consider something for a moment. You probably don’t give handbags the same scrutiny you give a pair of jeans, right? If a handbag is chic or works with your lifestyle… Well, then it works! But did you know that a handbag can flatter your shape almost as much as the right pair of jeans?
We kid you not! Apply these easy steps to find a bag that’s in proportion to your figure. It can not only knock off pounds visually (seriously!), it’ll also polish up your style in a flash.
Whether you are constantly on the go and need a bag that can keep your hands free or just want a trendy and stylish bags, getting a cross-body bag can be an ideal option. Not only do cross-body bags score high on practicality, but they can also prove to be great style statements when teamed well with your outfits.
Not to mention, these bags do not put extra weight on your shoulders as it distributes the weight more evenly. When you are traveling with your bag, you’ll never feel that you are carrying excess weight. However, while you can find a plethora of stores selling wholesale bags online, choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
In addition, you have to take into account a number of factors before making the final purchase. Read on to find out five tips to choose the right cross-body bag.
1. Size matters-When it comes to choosing the right cross-body bag, make sure you check its size. Furthermore, it should have ample space so that all your important items and documents fit into it. Generally, small bags are not a good choice as you are unable to carry all your things.
2. Style-The way the bag looks when matched with your outfit is a crucial thing. Consecutively, you need to take into consideration what style would perfectly suit your own image and personality.
The quality of the item you choose should not be compromised when buying a bag. Select one made from quality as well as durable materials. In addition, be sure to select those with heavy and durable stitching.
3. Price-While cost may be high on your priority list for choosing a bag, make sure your decision is not entirely based on the price alone. However, make sure you compare the price of these bags on different online stores, before making the final purchase.
4. Material-Cross-body bags come in a choice of fabrics so you can choose based on your personal preference. If you are thinking of using the bag for work and home, buying a leather bag will be your best bet, as it is not only durable, but is also a little more sophisticated.
You can also choose from a range of other materials from fabrics to synthetics. Furthermore, ensure the choice you make blends in with your wardrobe to create your own unique style moving forward.
5. Colour is key-While purchasing a cross-body bag, it is important to choose one whose colour appeals to you else you may end up not wearing the bag.
Whether you go for a leather bag or one made with fabrics and cotton, they all come in different variations of color and various forms. When buying a bag, consider your wardrobe and go for bags whose colors complement the clothes you have.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10251002
- A Few More Tips
- Take time in a store to try on handbags in front of a mirror just like you would apparel.
- Don’t be tempted by trendy shapes that don’t suit your figure.
- There are plenty of great alternatives that will work.
- Think of a lifestyle when shopping for handbags.
- If you’re toting diapers and graham crackers, an artsy vintage bag won’t hold up.
Handbag Shapes vs. Body Shapes
If you are trying to play down a body type, choose a shape that is the opposite of your body silhouette. For example, if you are very tall and thin, you can add a slouchy, rounded hobo bag to add some curves to your figure. If you’re short and curvy, play off opposites by choosing a handbag that is tall and rectangular or long and sleek (like a clutch).
In general, the rounder your figure, the more structured your bag should be. That doesn’t mean that you have to carry a hard box around to counterbalance your womanly shape: rectangular or square silhouettes in soft leathers or fabrics will do the trick.
For example, a petite, curvy figure (like Kim Kardashian or Adele) would look great carrying a large rectangular clutch bag.
Searches related to How to Choose the Right Crossbody Bag
how to choose a handbag for everyday use
how to choose the right handbag
what size purse should I carry
how to pick an everyday purse
what size purse should I carry quiz
how to wear a crossbody bag 2020
the best handbag for everyday use