How to join 2b2t in Minecraft – Step by step guide
First, you need to play on a certain version of the game, then, you will have to wait in a very long queue in order to actually enter the server and be able to play. This might take a long time but believe me, it is really worth it because of the amazing projects that have been held out through the years on 2b2t.
You go to multiplayer, type 2b2t.org into the IP, wait for it to load, then run and pray as hard as you can. Run until the world looks untouched, then run some more because that only means they’ve yet to catch up to that area. Run and pray, my friend Run and pray.
HauseMaster – Hausemaster is the owner of 2b2t. Due to the server’s nature as an anarchy server, he rarely gets online and leaves the server on its own. Some memes and conspiracies make people believe that Hausemaster is not the owner of the server.
Hausemaster, commonly called Hause, and formerly known as Housemaster or House, is the name given to the ownership of 2b2t. Today, the name continues to refer to the administrator of 2b2t and its official entities, despite there being a reported change of ownership.
2b2t is shut down for three months and changes the IP address from 2b2t.net to 2b2t.org.
- Make sure you’re on version 1.12.2
- Go to multiplayer and add in the IP 2b2t.org
- Join it and wait in a queue, this may take hours it depends
- How to join 2b2t
What is the server IP for 2b2t?
2builders2tools is a Minecraft server that promises its players vanilla survival gameplay with PvP, a neverending world, and no rules. The IP is 2b2t.org. It has been in the same world since December 2010. 2b2t is the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft, as well as one of the oldest running Minecraft servers of any variety.
2b2t gives players free rein to abuse, destroy and self-destruct. It is essentially nihilistic, as players thrash against the walls of their virtual cage, taking out their disaffection on the same technology they are addicted to. Their behavior is more than not safe for work: It is not safe for life itself.
Aside from that, it’s pure anarchy, live with true freedom! This is an anarchy server that replicates the experience of 2b2t.org except this is on the Bedrock Engine of Minecraft. This means Android, IOS and Win10 players can all play this together! … 2B2T BEDROCK was officially released ON 28th March 2019.
The world has been around for +8 years, with a size of 4976 GBs and over 296,429 players visiting at least once. The IP to connect is 2b2t.org and the port is 25565. How to join 2b2t
What is the code to join 2b2t?
Use invite code: C18kr1C8ENM.
You don’t need a VPN unless you plan on becoming the next Fit/BarrenDome/SalC1/TheCampingRusher/AntVenom/Jared2013/Sato86/Coltsnid/Armorsmith/0x22/iTristan/Pobob/Offtopia/GeorgeBush420/Babbaj/Hermeticlock/ [Insert any other notorious 2b2t player here]. … If you don’t feel safe though, (Even though it is) use a VPN.
The ordeal begins even before you enter: The queue to join the server is over 1,000 players long. A very slow-moving countdown appears on screen; when it reaches zero, you’re allowed in. It took me three tries and over four hours to join 2b2t.
Hacking is not allowed, people say it is because they want you to get banned to make the queue shorter, I personally used ESP to find a base and an admin banned me for 6 months. Stfu you antfager. I would not risk my account, hacking will get you banned on 2b2t and also blacklisted by Mojang on all other servers.
If you hold F3 and C for 15 seconds, you will begin sending player packets every tick (even if you are not moving) to 2b2t and it will somehow reset the afk kicker. This is a reliable way to stay afk without having to spam the chat or use autofish, which can sometimes fail.
Follow this step-by-step guide: How to join 2b2t in Minecraft
During large amounts of players joining the server, such as during incursions, or an invasion of the server by a popular YouTuber, the queue can get very long.
- go to the Minecraft website
- Click on “get Minecraft”
- select the Java edition of Minecraft
- pay the money showing on the screen
- go through the steps on the Minecraft download wizard
- Once the installation has finished, open the Minecraft launcher
- go to “Installations”
- select 1.12.2
- Press Play
- Once the Minecraft home screen has shown up, press multiplayer
- Press “Add server”
- type in the server address bar “2b2t.org”
- Press “search”
- go to the list of servers
- press 2b2t (if it doesn’t work, press “refresh” and try again)
- wait 12 hours in the queue
- Once you have got to the front of the queue, you will enter the 2b2t server
Spawn is a desolate wasteland filled with blown-up Lavacasts, geared spawnfags, and pits that bring you to the bottom bedrock layer of spawn. The Escape Spawn guide tells you everything on how to escape spawn.
Before you join, get a Hacked Client. Presumably, Wurst, as Wurst has wonderful cosmetics such as Inventory See, Nearby Players, and Tracers that tell you how far a player is from you.
How do you escape spawn 2b2t?
- When you join, go near the walls of spawn and go through a portal and hope it is not trapped, If it isn’t run until you find a nether highway. (MAKE SURE U HAVE TRACERS ON) and take the nether highway for 2000ish blocks
- Don’t go to 0 0 and ask for help. Players known as spawnfags will trap you in a nether portal trap, making it impossible to escape until a spawnfag kills you or you break the trap (which takes a long amount of time). Spawnfags also try to ruin your experience by using crystals to blow you up. Be wary if you constantly see people getting killed in chat, as these are probably spawnfags killing new players. If one of these spawnfags claims they will help you, ignore them by doing /ignore (username). If you come across one of these spawnfags (if you are using Wurst, a green line will become red if a player is near you), press Alt and F4 at the same time. This closes out your game faster than disconnecting. However, if you have no items and no priority queue status, it is less time-consuming to get killed. Rarely, geared players will come to you and ask you questions. Be sure, to be honest as these players might give you free items, making it a cakewalk to escape spawn. Do not rely on this method, however, as hardly anyone at spawn will be friendly to newer players. If you have trusted friends who you have known before finding out about 2b2t, you can ask them for help if they play on 2b2t.
- Never enter a portal under 5000 overworld blocks. Once again, spawnfags love ruining your experience and will trap nearby portals. The farther you walk from spawn in the overworld, the safer you are.
- Harvest trees for apples. After 10,000 overworld blocks, trees will start becoming abundant, and fewer spawnfags will be on the highway. Create an axe and harvest apples from trees as a food source.
- Do NOT go to the Valley of Wheat if you are traveling the X+. The Valley of Wheat has been griefed several times, and spawnfags will tend to wait for new players such as yourself to harvest the remains of the VoW. Some players have attempted to restore it, but it is usually an unsafe place and hard to navigate through.
- After 20,000 blocks of travel, you can begin gathering resources (although do not expect any bases under 100 thousand blocks away from spawn, and are well off whatever axis you used to travel). Find the nearest nether portal and start traveling as long as you want. If you find a saddle, you can use a horse or a pig for faster overworld travel (assuming you have EntitySpeed hacks for the pig).
How to skip 2b2t queue. (Oldest anarchy server in Minecraft) 
Sometimes the queue can even go up to 800 players! Well, with this method you can practically skip the queue completely.
The way this works is by using a proxy that you can connect to the queue with from your phone. Using a discord bot you can send commands to it like ‘stop’ and ‘start’ to stop/start the queue. This is very useful when you are on the go!
You can connect to the 2b2t queue on the go and then play immediately when you get home!
How to install
The creator of this program warns you to read the source code first to make sure he is not stealing your information.
I looked through it and it looks safe. These are the steps that they have given on the website:
Read the code to ensure i’m not stealing your credentials. i’m not, but you shouldn’t take my word for it. If you don’t know how to read it, downloading stuff off the internet and giving it your password is probably a bad idea anyway.
Download node.js and install it. On non-windows platforms, you also need npm.
Download this repository with the green button (top right of this page). If you downloaded it as zip, unzip it.
Open a terminal and navigate to the folder you downloaded it
Change directory to 2b2w/
Inside the directory 2b2w/ copy secrets.json.example and name it secrets.json. Fill out your minecraft information in the file. Note that you must use your email adress and not your minecraft username.
If you so wish, edit the configuration in config.json. (On Linux ports below 1024, including port 80, require you to run the program with administrator rights.)
You need to create a discord bot. Follow this tutorial up until the programming part.
In the directory above edit the file auth.json and replace BOT_TOKEN with your bots token
For trust reasons, this tool does not update automatically. Check back here once in a while to see if there are any updates.
That will install the program. Now to use it you have to follow his instructions again:
node discordBot.js(you might need to run this as administrator/sudo)
Your bot should be online now, in discord it should show up with “Queue stopped.”
See below for commands on how to start the queue.
You can access the original 2bored2wait web interface from http://localhost
Once the queue reaches a low number, connect to the Minecraft server at the address
localhost. Currently, you have to connect BEFORE reaching the end of the queue or you will not spawn in the world correctly (I’m told that sneaking around and right-clicking things eventually makes you spawn correctly but I was not able to verify that).
After you log off, click the “stop queuing” button. This is really important, as you will not actually disconnect from 2b2t until you do that.
How to use, whilst on discord run these commands:
‘start’ will start the queue. It takes between 15–30 seconds for the bot to update with the queue position.
‘update’ will send an update to the current channel with your position and ETA.
‘stop’ will stop the queue.
This is a very useful piece of software, I’d consider donating to the creator as he said it helps him speed up the development. The creator also linked their discord in case you need help: surprisejedi#8384
Here is the link to the website to download: https://github.com/surprisejedi/2lazy2wait
Don’t forget they need all the donations they can get, upcoming features are notifications when you get to a certain spot in the queue, scheduled joins, etc. To speed up the development just donate to him: https://www.paypal.me/
2B2T is a Java Edition-based server therefore you need Java to play on it. I am very sad about the no crossplay but sometimes you just have to deal with it. TIP: If you have a PC refund Bedrock edition but Java edition and download bedrock for free Java edition now includes Bedrock edition for free.
2b2e.org is the purest and most 2b2t. org-like server for MCPE and Bedrock Edition. … 2b2e.org is the purest 2b2t experience for pocket edition and we aim to keep it that way with absolutely no history of abuse, a large playerbase and a rich history.
In extreme cases such as game-breaking lag exploits or crash exploits, the admins of 2b2t have been known to take action on players by removing their priority queue, kicking them, reverting their illegals, reverting their bases, and in rare cases fully banning their accounts (unconfirmed).
According to this nifty site I found, 2b2t.io (yay it has a bunch of graphs), the server restarts every 12 hours or so at seemingly random intervals.
The third glitch, which used an exploit in the options provided in the hacked client known as Aristois, was patched on January 23rd, 2017, by Hausemaster as he now officially “banned” the elytras usage making it the second vanilla item removed from 2b2t.
How to join 2b2t in Minecraft