The Perfect Swimsuit For You
Shopping for and buying a swimsuit or bikini can be one of the worst, most
depressing experiences for women. Contrary to what fashion magazines would
suggest, not all women wear size four clothing and can easily slip into a sexy, thong bikini.
Most women, in fact, regardless of the size they wear, feel a little self-conscious about their bodies. These women are hardly excited to begin parading their bodies around in skimpy swimsuits that are unforgiving to even small amounts of fat.
For these women, each successive visit to the dressing room in the endless search for the perfect, wonderfully fitted swimsuit, is a further reminder of how far their bodies are from model perfect.
What many of these women do not know, however, is that the perfect swimsuit for
them does exist, and it may not even be very difficult to find.
There are women who
feel wonderfully sexy and attractive in swimsuits. These women
understand their bodies and know what styles will complement and flatter those
bodies. All women, regardless of size or figure, can be properly flattened and
displayed in the right swimsuit. As you enter the summer season, keep these figure
guidelines in mind while shopping for the perfect swimsuit for you.
- - Bikini top featuring adjustable triangle cups,...
- - Bikini Bottom: Classic Tie Side Scrunch Butt...
- - Tie Bikini For women Material: This sexy bikini...
- - Bikini Size: One size fits most?top and bottom...
- - Occasion: this sexy and flitering triangle...
- Material: 100% Polyester ,quick drying breathable...
- Suitable for any circumstance. Such...
- Modern fashion style and slim fit. The...
- Features: Men's Swim Trunks, with 2 side pockets...
- Attention please: The size is measured by hand,so...
- Nylon 80% Spandex 20%
- Small:27"-30"; Medium: 30"-32"; Large: 32"-34";...
- High Quality! Soft to touch, lightweight and super...
- Low rise, falls below the natural waistline....
- Perfect as swimwear! Underwear you can wear every...
- DESIGNER SUMMER SWIMWEAR — Be a work of art in...
- CONTRAST STITCH TRIM AND SOLID COLOR OPTIONS —...
- BIKINI SET — The bikini set with a chic summer...
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIZE — Consult our fit guide by...
- FOR MORE OPTIONS — Click our logo above to visit...
- Belle, Psyche (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 111 Pages - 11/19/2022 (Publication Date) -...
- PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Perfect for training, racing,...
- TYRECO FABRIC: Made of 80% recycled nylon...
- CLASSIC FIT: TYR's Diamondfit swimsuit design...
- PROTECTS FROM SUN: Ideal for both the beach and...
- RELIABLE: Performance tested to give you the edge...
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Shane, Lizzie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 305 Pages - 02/05/2015 (Publication Date)
- Official Licensed by Nintendo for Switch, Switch...
- PROTECTION ON-THE-GO: Two cases in one with the...
- FANTASTIC STORAGE: Stores the Nintendo Switch and...
- SWITCH ACCESSORY PROTECTION: Interchangeable...
- MAKES A THOUGHTFUL GIFT - Perfect for kids,...
- ✿【Best Gift】: This Fashion plus size...
- ✿【Design】: 2 piece swimdress with suitable...
- ✿【Occasion】: The swimsuit bottom with ruched...
- ✿【Notice】: Please compare the size chart...
- ✿【Womens Swimsuits】- Two Piece Swimsuits for...
The Perfect Swimsuit For You
Plus Size: Let us begin this guide to swimsuit shopping with the women
who often feel most rejected by swimsuit manufacturers. While all women feel
somewhat self-conscious in a skin-baring swimsuit, women who wear plus sizes
often feel that they will never find a good swimsuit fit for their unique bodies.
However, these women often have the sexiest curves to show off in a swimsuit. In
the 1950s, curves were in; in the current era, curves may be making a reentry into
the vogue of swimsuit fashion. To accentuate and flatter curves in a plus size
body, try pairing a light colored, waist-defining tankini top with more subdued
Choosing a swimsuit with a high percentage of Lycra or spandex
and a high-cut leg will actually shave 10 pounds off of your appearance. To slim
and shape the stomach, make sure tankini tops and bottoms meet. This will
prevent any unsightly stomach bulges.
Pear Shapes: Women with pear shapes often have an extremely
challenging experience when buying a swimsuit. The combination of a relatively
small upper body with large hips and thighs can look somewhat unflattering in the
wrong swimsuit. Fortunately, plenty of flattering swimsuit options do exist for
women with pear shapes. The number one secret to finding a sexy swimsuit for any
type of bo
Best Swimsuit by Body Type 2020 – Flattering Bikinis, One …
dy is to flatter and display appealing characteristics while drawing eyes
away from less desirable characteristics. For women with pear shapes, the best
swimsuit or bikini entails a flashy top with plenty of eye-grabbing detail combined
with more subdued bottoms. Try a one-piece swimsuit or bikini with a halter-top
to widen the shoulders. Pair this top with dark, high-spandex bottoms with high-
cut legs. High-cut legs tend to slim the hips and thighs.
Short or Long Torso: Women with either short or long torsos often have
a difficult time shopping for swimsuits, as well. Torso length is one of the most
important factors to consider when finding the right fit in a swimsuit, and swimsuit
manufacturers seem to (rather unfortunately) concentrate their efforts largely upon
women with “normal” length torsos. To either lengthen or shorten the appearance
of the torso in a swimming suit, the key is getting the right cut on the legs. For
women with short torsos, try finding a bikini with low-rise bottoms that sit just on
the hips. The low-rise bottoms will show as much midsection skin as possible. Legs
that are cut too high will shorten the torso even more and give the appearance of
stockiness. Conversely, women with long torsos should try a tankini with bottoms
that sit a little higher on the hips. The tankini top will break up a long torso while
the higher bottoms will lengthen the legs.
The No-Bullsh*t Swimsuit Guide For EVERY Body Type …
Large Busts: Women with large busts often have difficulty finding a
swimsuit that offers enough support in the top.
It seems that the swimsuits that do
offer the appropriate amount of support often look too matronly. Thankfully, most
swimsuit manufacturers now offer bra-style support in their swimsuits, an absolute
must for minimizing and flattering large breasts.
The key to finding an attractive
swimsuit for a big bust is to look for a one-piece swimsuit or bikini top with a
hidden underwire. An underwire will lift the bust, giving it the support it needs.
Also, look for a suit with a straight-across cut at the top and wide-set straps. To
avoid looking matronly, find a bikini or swimsuit in a pretty, young, pastel color.
Tips and Tricks to Find the Best Swimsuit for your Body Type
Small Busts: For women with small busts, the key to looking attractive in
a swimsuit can also be found in bra-style support. Hidden underwires will lift and
shape the busts. To add curves to the bust, try a bikini top with triangle-shaped
cups or a tie-front.
Triangle cups will add shape and curve to small breasts while a
tie-front will lift and shape a small bust even more. In general, women with small
busts should avoid bandeau-style bikini tops. Bandeau tops tend to minimize and
flatten the breasts.
Boy Shapes: If you fear you have no shape to accentuate in a swimsuit at
all, you may have a boy shape. To gain more Marilyn Monroe style curviness, try a
one-piece swimsuit with a low, plunging neckline. The top of the suit should gather
to add shape and curve to the bust and shoulders.
To emphasize curves in the hips,
try a high-cut leg that sits just above the hipbone. This type of cut will make the
legs seem longer and curvier. However, if you would like to embrace your boy
shape, try pairing triangle-shaped bikini cups with short boy shorts. Boy shorts are
Best Swimsuits by Body Type 2020 – POPSUGAR Fashion
incredibly popular but look attractive on only a small percentage of women; women
with boy shapes make up the majority of this small percentage.
While swimsuit shopping may seem too depressing and panic-inducing to even
attempt, you should not sacrifice your summer fun for fear of the dreaded
experience. Just remember that every woman, regardless of size and shape, has a
perfect swimsuit laying in wait for her. All she need do is know where and what to
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/61192
the best swimsuit for big thighs
best swimsuit to hide the tummy
swimwear to hide tummy and thighs
best swimsuits for short legs
the best swimsuit for apple shape
the best swimwear for pear shape
short torso swimsuit body type