The Best Sunglasses for Women 2021
When the sun is shining, you probably already know that wearing sunglasses is as critical to your eye health as wearing sunscreen is to your skin.
Investing in a good pair of sunglasses lets you shield your eyes from ultraviolet (UV) exposure. UV rays are dangerous for your skin and your eyes, and wearing sunglasses can prevent you from suffering from health conditions like cataracts even snow blindness.
If you’re worried about style, don’t. There are plenty of awesome sunglasses out there that make a statement. If you want to show off your personality or fashion prowess, then you’re in the right place.
Here is the list of the best sunglasses for women that offer both protection and style. Looking for sunglasses for men? We got you covered right here.
6 Top Sunglasses for Women
There are many stylish pairs of sunglasses on the market that protect your eyes and add to your look. In this list, we included sunglasses for women that we feel are some of the best out there.
What are the most popular women’s sunglasses?
- Embellished Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo. …
- White Frame Sunglasses – Emma Roberts. …
- Cat Eye Sunglasses – Miranda Kerr. …
- Browline Sunglasses -Kylie Jenner. …
- Mirrored Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo. …
- Round Sunglasses – Rita Ora. …
- Bright and Bold Sunglasses – Paris Hilton. …
- Aviator Sunglasses – Julie Chen.
1. Warby Parker Iona
This pair of sunglasses has a boxy frame that looks incredible on round and oval-shaped faces. The two-color variations of stone and tanzanite tortoise go well with just about any outfit. Or, go with the solid stone color for a more traditional look.
An excellent feature of this product is that the lenses are scratch-resistant. You can say goodbye to any unwanted lasting marks.
2. Suncloud Limelight Polarized Sunglasses
If you prefer to wear a wraparound style, then look no further than the Suncloud Limelight Polarized Sunglasses. These sunglasses reduce the risk of UV rays entering your eyes from the sides, thanks to the wrap-around protection.
The Suncloud Limelight’s feature an eight base frame and lens curvature. This means that it wraps around your face a lot more than a traditional four base, which tends to sit flat.
The best part about these sunglasses is the lenses. They’re polarized and anti-reflective to filter glare and bump up the contrast. This makes them an ideal solution if you plan to spend your time in the water or snow. Plus, they’re designed to be light and airy, preventing distortion and adding impact resistance.
3. Sojos Mirrored Flat Lens
- UV400 PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES – SojoS’s anti-glare lenses can block 100% of both UVA and UVB radiation. UV400 rated sunglasses are essential for…
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – These SojoS stylish round sunglasses are made of high-quality metal frames, colorful flash mirrored reflective UV400…
- SOFT SILICONE NOSE PADS – The SojoS sunglasses’ silicone nose pads can adapt to different nose shapes. Reduce the burden on your bridge of the nose…
This unique pair of women’s sunglasses feature a metal frame and mirrored lenses. They may not be polarized, but they do have UV400 protection. This means that the Sojo’s anti-glare lenses block 100% of both UVA and UVB radiation.
The materials used in the lenses are high-quality, and the frames are made from metal. You can be confident that these sunnies will last you a long time. If you’re an outdoor-lover who likes activities traveling and hiking, this pair of Sojo’s has you covered. They’re suitable as a high fashion accessory and daily wear all year round.
Another feature we like is the silicone nose pads. Not only do they sit comfortably on your nose, but they can adapt to face shapes and sizes.
4. Oakley Sutro
So many women partake in outdoor sports, adding a sporty pair of sunglasses seemed like a no-brainer. If you’re an athlete looking for the perfect pair of sunglasses, have a look at the Sutro by Oakley.
Oakley’s has dominated the active sunglasses market for a long time, and for good reason: its sunglasses work. If you’re a cyclist, then you might already know that this model was designed with you in mind.
This particular wraparound styled model offers more coverage than the average sporty shade. It protects your face from both the sun and flying debris while you cycle without compromising your peripheral vision. These sunglasses don’t only have to be used for cycling. They’re also perfect for running, hiking, or just hanging out on the beach.
One negative note, the arms lack a rubber grip, something that a lot of users gripe about. That said, the nose pad does create a firm grip as you sweat – which helps keep your glasses in place.
5. Smith Lowdown 2
Are you looking for a gorgeous pair of wayfarers? You’ll be astonished by the Smith Lowdown 2 model. They are a quality, stylish pair of sunglasses that are suitable for anyone’s wardrobe. This style shows a lot of versatility, and they are designed to work for most face shapes.
You can buy Lowdown 2 for USD 99.00-179.00. They’re available in a range of colors, so you can get a pair to match the outfits you intend to wear on your travels. Whether your style is classic, vintage, or modern, these sunglasses are a good fit.
On a more practical side, they offer all the tech features you need, including full UV protection, polarized lenses, and impact resistance. Their coatings are also smudged and moisture resistant so nothing muddies up your view. This is an excellent choice if you’re after both style and practicality.
6. Livho Sunglasses for Women
- [Polarized UV Protection Sun Glasses] – Livhò’s anti-reflective lenses can block 100% of both UVA and UVB radiation, filtering out sunlight reflected…
- [Super Lightweight] – Super light frame material just as lightweight as a cicada! Gentle, floating, and smooth tactility on your face! Bringing you the…
- [Durable Polycarbonate Lenses] – This is a durable material, which has high impact-resistance and scratch-resistance. Polycarbonate is highly…
What kind of sunglasses are in style 2020? POPULAR SUNGLASSES TYPES & TRENDY STYLES FOR 2020
- Small ’90s Skinny Sunglasses.
- Mirrored Lens Sunglasses.
- Clear Sunglasses.
- Stylish Color Tinted Sunglasses.
- Oversized ’70s Square Sunglasses.
- Revamped Aviator Sunglasses.
- Big Cat-Eye Sunglasses.
- Cool Flat Top Sunglasses
These Livho aviators have many beneficial features, including a metal frame and anti-reflective polarized lenses with a mirror coating. They block out 100% of both UVA and UVB radiation, protecting your eyes from damage.
What is great about these sunglasses is that they’re lightweight, so they don’t put a lot of heavy pressure on your nose like some glasses do. If this is a common problem for you, the Livho aviators may be a stylish solution.
Another benefit of these sunglasses is the durable polycarbonate lenses. They are high-impact and scratch-resistant, so you can trust that they’ll last a long time. Polycarbonate is highly transparent to visible light, giving you a clear view of the world around you.
Sunglasses are an important accessory, for both practicality and style. Ultimately, your eye health should be the primary concern when shopping for new sunglasses. Look for labels that disclose full UV protection before you decide to invest in a pair. But, don’t skimp on style. If you don’t love the look of your sunglasses, you won’t wear them. And if you don’t wear them, you won’t get the benefits.
Which brand of sunglasses is best? Best Sunglass Brands
- Ray-Ban. This iconic brand is known for its versatile frames you can’t go wrong with. …
- From round to square, COACH offers classic, oversized silhouettes that are universally flattering. …
- Burberry. …
- Michael Kors. …
- Classic styles that stand out. …
- Maui Jim. …
What is the best sunglasses to protect your eyes? Singh recommends that you:
- Choose sunglasses that block both UVA and UVB light. You don’t have to pay a premium — UV protection is available in all price ranges. …
- Select amber or brown lenses if you have macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy. These colors enhance contrast, which can help you see better.
Searches related to The Best Sunglasses for Women
- best polarized sunglasses for women
- best sunglasses for women 2020
- Gucci sunglasses women
- best sunglasses brand for women
- best sunglasses for a 50-year-old woman
- aviator sunglasses for women
- designer sunglasses for women
- best women’s sunglasses for eye protection